Quality of thankuni leaves:
The Bengali name is Thankuni. Regionally it is known as Teya, Manki, Titura, Adamni, Dholamani, Manamani, Dhulabegun, Adagunguni.
The English name is Indian Pennywort, whose scientific name is Centella Asiatica
Pennywort is an uncultivated medicinal plant. It is more common in the rainy season on the side of the house, on the side of the road, on the side of the pond, in the fields. If you have time, you can read as much as the quality of the basil leaves and the quality of the stone crushed leaves.
Found in India, Sinhala, Northern Australia, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and other parts of Asia. It is widely used in Ayurvedic, Ancient African, Chinese, etc. in many countries.
According to Ayurveda, Pennywort is an antidote for various ailments of the human body.
Useful parts: roots, stems, and leaves thankuni.
Introduction: This plant is a small creeping plant. Its leaves are small round. There are grooves on the edges of the leaves. This tree can be seen all over Bangladesh. However, it grows well in coastal saline climates. It is very popular among the rural masses.
Propagation: Pennywort vines flower in spring and ripen in summer. Thanksgiving is upon us, which means the holiday season is in full swing. The roots come out from each git or node and bring the vine with the roots and plant it by collecting moisture. However, it should be noted that it prefers moist soil but cannot tolerate waterlogging. Although the soil of Bangladesh is very suitable for growing Pennywort, it is difficult to get seedlings of this plant even in nurseries. However, it is found everywhere in rural areas. The virtues and uses of thankuni:
what is a search engine: click here
what is information technology: click here
Here are some of the ones I found to be interesting thankuni:
- Triterpene glycoside
- Indocentoic, Brahmic
Mix 1 teaspoon of thankuni leaf juice and 1 teaspoon of hibiscus leaf juice and eat it every morning to cure fever.
A small amount of mango peel, 1 young leaf of pineapple, raw turmeric juice, 4/5 thankuni tree roots are washed well and Betty juice is taken together on an empty stomach and the ailment is cured. It is more effective in small children.
Mix 1 poya misri and half poya thankuni leaf juice in half a kg of milk and drink it every morning for 1 week.
Digestive power increase:
Digestive power is increased by mixing eggplant/papaya with Pennywort leaves and cooking dryness for 1 month every day.
Thankuni to prevent blood contamination: Every morning on an empty stomach 4 teaspoons of Pennywort leaf juice and 1 teaspoon of honey / mixed for 7 days playing blood contamination is good.
- Whooping cough: 2 teaspoons of Pennywort juice with a little sugar is immediately useful for whooping cough. Playing for 1 week is completely good.
- Dysentery: Chewing 5/6 Pennywort leaves every morning for 7 days makes diarrhea better. Or Pennywort leaf beet mixed with sugar in leaf juice and taken twice a day to cure diarrhea.
Playing with hot rice with thankuni leaves is good for stomach aches.
Problems Liver problems: 1 teaspoon of thankuni juice every morning, 5/6 drops of turmeric juice (children’s liver defect) with a little sugar and honey for 1 month, liver problems get better.
- Speech in speech: In the case of children who are slow to speak or vague, if 1 teaspoon of juice of thankuni leaves is heated and cooled, mixed with 20/25 drops of honey, and fed with cold milk for some time, the problem will be cured.
- Elegance: If the face is dirty, elegance is reduced, then 5-6 teaspoons of thankuni leaf juice should be eaten with milk. You will get benefits if you do it regularly.
Contaminated wounds: The whole plant including the roots should be boiled and the contaminated wounds should be washed with that water.
- Mouth sores: Gargle with thankuni leaves boiled water.
- Injury: If it is crushed somewhere, the thankuni tree should be warmed a little and planted on the injured area.
- Hair loss: In case of hair loss due to lack of nutrition due to malnutrition, 5-6 teaspoons of thankuni leaf juice should be mixed with milk along with nutritious vitamin-rich food.
Benefits of many more diseases including stomach upset.
More details: click here
If you like it, don’t forget to share.