Question-13. How many frauds and what are the built-in data types?
Ans: Built-in data type 4 type. E.g . i) character data type: The C program uses character type data to work with character type data (characters and special symbols). The character keyword is used to declare character type data variables. The compiler saves 1 byte or 8-bit space for each char type data variable.
ii) Integer data type:
In the C program, int-type data is used to work with integers (eg 20, 342, -47, 690), etc. The int keyword is used to declare an int type variable. The compiler saves 2 bytes or 16 bits of space for each int type data variable.
iii) Floating data type:
The C / C program uses float type data to work with any number (such as 20.34, -48.6, 69.60, etc.) with decimals or fractions. The float keyword is used to declare float-type data variables. The compiler saves 4 bytes or 32 bits of space for each float type variable.
iv) double data type:
The C / C program announces double type data to work with large decimal symbols, such as numbers displayed in exponential or scientific formats (e.g., 8.5 * 1110, 4.5 * 10222, -4.5 * 10150, etc.), however. The range of double-type data is longer than float-type data. The double keyword is used to declare a double-type variable. The compiler saves 8 bytes or 64 bits of memory for each double-type variable.
Q-14. What is a data type modifier/variable?
Answer: Adding Short, long, signed, unsigned, etc. to the basic data type can be used to increase or decrease the amount of memory for data scope and storage. These are called data type modifiers. For example- signed char, unsigned char, signed int, short int, long int, etc.
Question-15. What is a variable?
A: Variables are called variables because the position of the variables in the memory and the stored values change or may change during each execution of the program.
Question-16. What is constant and how many types/variables?
A: The one whose value does not change under any circumstances during the execution of the program is called constant. There are four types of constants. E.g.
- A) Integer or numeric constant
- B) Floating-point constant
- C) Alphabet constant or character constant and
- D) String constant.
- A) Integer or numeric constant: This type of constant can be any positive or negative integer. Integers in C language can be of three types constant decimal, octal, and hexadecimal. Such as 30, 60-70, etc.
- B) Floating-point constant: Floating-point constant is created with the help of decimal numbers. Such as 12.50.
- C) Alphabet Constants or Character Constants: Character constants consist of a combination of letters. It usually uses a single quotation. Such as ‘M’, ‘P’ etc.
- D) String Constants: Constants consisting of any letter are called string constants. String constant double quotation is used. E.g.-
“City College”, “Information and Communication Technology” etc.
Question-17. What is an operator/variable?
Ans: The number of special symbols used in C language to control mathematical and logical operations is called operator. The operators used in the C program can be divided into two based on the number of operands or constants associated with the operator. Namely- a) Unari operator and b) Binary operator.
- A) Unary Operators: Operators with only one operand or constant connection are called Unary Operators.
- B) Binary Operators: Operators with two operands or constant connections are called binary operators. And the data that it contains is called an operand.
What is robotics? Click here
what is the information? Click here
What is a search engine? Click here
what is information technology? Click here
Question-18. What is Expression?
Answer: Mathematical operations in which addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, etc. exist between two or more data, the sum is called expression. The symbol used to create the expression is called the operator.
Q-19. What is an Arithmetic Operator/variable?
Answer: A consistent representation or relationship between some operand, constant and mathematical operators are called arithmetic or mathematical expression.
Q-20. What is an operand?
Ans: The variable or data to the right or left of the operator is called an operand.
Operands can be any data or variable.
E.g. Avg = (a b) / 2; It is a mathematical expression. Here Avg, a, b operand, 2 constants, and =, / mathematical operator.
Question-21. What is a keyword/variable?
A: Every programming language has its own set of used words, which are used in programming.
These self-used words are called saved words or keywords.
According to ANSI standards, C has a total of 32 keywords. E.g.
auto, break, case, char, const, continue, default, do, double, else, enum, extern, float, for, goto, if, return, void, union, int, short, long, struct, unsigned, static, signed, switch, volatile, register, size of, type, ANSI C has a total of 48 keywords.
However, Turbo C has 43 keywords again.
C has 63 keywords again.
Question-22. What is a statement?
A: The keywords that are used inside the program as part of the program are called statements.
Statements in the C programming language can be basically divided into three parts. E.g.
- A) Assignment Statement
- B) Input / Output Statement (Input / Output Statement) and
- C) Control Statement
- A) Assignment Statement: Assigning data directly to a variable is called an assignment statement.
- B) Input / Output Statement: In a programming language, the method of receiving data from the user is called taking input. The setup used to receive the value of data or variables in a program is called an input statement.
Statement for input: scanf (), gets (), getchar ()
Output Statement: The process of displaying data on an external output device (such as a monitor, printer, etc.) is called output.
And the statements by which the results of the program are displayed or printed on the monitor are called output statements. Statement for output: printf (), put (), putchar ()
C) Control statement:
C program statements are usually executed periodically. But some conditions are added if execution is required according to the repetition of the statements. In those cases, the execution of statements is controlled by the programmer. The statement that is used to control the execution of such a statement in the program is called a control statement. Writing a program using a control statement reduces the size of the program and takes less time to execute the program. Statement control is as simple as that The program is so simple and beautiful.
More details: Click here